Coachella Day 1
Millie Mackintosh rocked a natural looking, boho vibe with intricate twisted metallic detail for day 1 of Coachella. Here, Zoe Irwin, takes us through the steps on exactly how she created this look:
- Prep the hair using the ghd root lift spray to create volume and texture. Use this all over the hair to ensure the movement holds throughout the day.
- Follow with the ghd smooth and finish serum on mid lengths and ends to add moisture and long lasting shine!
- Use the ghd air® hairdryer to blow out the look, twisting sections as you go for extra movement and intricate textures.
- Next, work the ghd azores atlantic jade styler through the hair, to create a natural and effortless looking drop down curl.
- Twist back the sides, starting at the temple and moving towards the back of the hair. Don’t be too precise with this motion.
- Lastly, tie metallic thread around the area where the twist meets the back of the hair and criss-cross through the ends, pulling the hair out from the inside for added texture.
SEE THE COMPLETE LOOK:
MORE LOOKS FROM COACHELLA:
what we used: