Coachella Day 3
Turn up the festival style with these super-cute Pom Pom Braids, with textured waves and woven in pop pops for they are the perfect look for Coachella chic style. Zoe Irwin takes us through how she created this look for Millie Mackintosh on day three of the Coachella festival:
- Blow dry hair with the ghd air® hairdryer and round ghd natural bristle brush.
- Spray ghd root lift spray and ghd curl hold spray into hair to add texture, then gently backcomb the roots all over.
- Create a natural centre parting with fingers by zig zagging a finger down the parting then smooth the mid lengths and ends of the hair using the ghd platinum® serene pearl styler.
- Pin and secure two different coloured pom-pom trims into the hair by cross crossing two kirby grips over each other just behind the ear. Braid into the hair and apply a clear band at the ends to hold the plaits.
- Gently pull the pom-poms out of the braids so that they’re more visible and pull the braid apart to make it wider. Set with ghd final fix hair spray.
SEE THE COMPLETE LOOK:
MORE LOOKS FROM COACHELLA:
what we used: