Coachella Day 4
It's the final day of the Coachella Festival and Zoe has taken Millie Mackintosh's hair to the next level with this ultra cool Braided Bardot look. Complete with micro-braids and soft tumbling waves, Milly is set to turn heads with this half-up relaxed style. Here, ghd brand ambassador Zoe Irwin takes us through the steps to create this look:
- Blow out the hair using the ghd air® hairdryer, using circular motions with the hands to create body.
- Follow with the ghd smooth and finish serum on mid lengths and ends to add moisture and long lasting shine!
- Next, work the ghd platinum® serene pearl styler through the hair, to create a natural and effortless looking drop down curl.
- Twist back the sides, starting at the temple and moving towards the back of the hair. Don’t be too precise with this motion.
- Lastly, braid small micro-braids nearer the front of the face to outline the look. Don’t use elastics and instead simply clamp the ghd platinum® styler at the end of the hair to keep them in place and to give the look a more natural, effortless vibe.
SEE THE COMPLETE LOOK:
MORE LOOKS FROM COACHELLA:
what we used: