© Jemella LTD
How-to Hairstyles: Braided Headband
Embrace the festival girl spirit with this chunky plaited style.
1. Take a section of hair just above the ear and split into three pieces
2. Plait hair all the way through to the ends
3. Flatten the plait by stretching out each section
4. Continue throughout until the plait is super-sized!
5. Place plait across hairline
6. Secure on other side to create a headband effect
HAIR: JO MARTIN AND LEAH WALTON
PHOTOGRAPHY: CAMERON JAMES WILSON
MAKE UP: KRYSTLE GOHEL
STYLING: BOO ATTWOOD