- James Roberts
- 30 Followers
- 20 Likes
Fresh, beautiful, girly, quirky but classic.
Love colour but also really interested in getting into more styling work. There's nothing better than getting together with like minded creatives and sharing ideas. Being on the L'Oreal Professional Colour I.D Artist team was a great opportunity to do so.
- Finalist for the it girl category of ITLIST Creative Head Awards 2013
- Colour I.D Artist 2011-12
- Colourist for Bafta winning ITV drama 'Mrs Biggs'
- Colourist for Channel 4 'Fresh meat' season 1, 2 and currently working on season 3.
- Regional Finalist of L'Oreal Colour Trophy.
- Colourist on ITV Drama 'The Appropriate Adult'
- Bangstyle's monthly Supreme
- Colour - L'Oreal Colour I.D Artist and colour specialist, I could talk colour until the cows come home.
- Educating - whether it be demoing in stage, teaching smaller classes or in salon training, I love sharing my know she but also learning from others.
- Blogging - I love writing about all things hairy and colourful.
- Blow Dries - creating texture full, sumptuous locks is a favourite past time!
- Television work - I specialise along side make up artists to create the perfect character looks.
- Style Icon
- Grace Kelly
- Website / blog
- View website / blog
- Post Likes
- Post Comments