© Jemella LTD
Introducing the new styling hairdryer…
Laminair™ technology delivers a 42% more concentrated stream of air than other dryers*, meaning you can work on one section of hair, without disturbing the others, giving you exceptional styling precision and control. What does this mean for your hair? Stunningly smooth and shiny results. While the innovative Cool-Wall™ technology keeps the outer casing and nozzle cool to touch, ensuring you can style much closer to the root for impressive volume.
In addition to this, the new ghd aura is 27% quieter and lighter* for a more comfortable drying and styling experience.
*compared to its predecessor
- ghd aura™ professional hairdryer
- Concentrator nozzle with Cool-wall™ technology
- Free delivery available
- Laminair™ technology delivering a concentrated non-turbulent stream of air, giving you exceptional styling precision and control.
- Cool-Wall™ technology creates a ring of cool air around the hot air, just like an aura.
- New generation motor that is smaller, lighter, quieter, long lasting and more energy efficient than traditional professional hairdryers*.
- Advanced ioniser which removes static electricity from hair, for frizz-free hair with no fly-aways.
- Cold shot button that locks your style in place in an instant.
- 4m long cord for greater flexibility while styling.
- Unique external power supply system reducing the weight of the hairdryer.
- Removable mesh filter making it easy to clean.
- Variable power and heat settings to allow better control during styling.
Buy with Confidence
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Secure online payments
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Track your order
produkter der matcher
ghd aura™ professional hairdryer
Pris for begge varer
Subtlety works for no one and a cardie won't work for you. Send your loved ones a hint to make sure you get the gift you really want this year. Don't be shy.
If you have to, spell it out... g.h.d!
Personalise your hint below by entering a novelty gift that you don't want to receive, then we'll tell them
what you really want.
get the hint
- Leave not-so-subtle hints with strategically placed magazines and the ghd adverts circled
- Share our social posts so they #getthehintdarling
sent the hint