© Jemella LTD
- Arena Creative Hair Salon
I am passionate about creating stylish, easy to wear, beautiful hair.
I have been hairdressing for 10 years and love my job. My favourite aspects are working on and producing creative photoshoots for local and national editorial. I am experienced in public speaking and have travelled the country as a L'Oreal ID artist, teaching industry professionals about recent trends and products.
- L'Oreal Talentspotting regional winner and national runner up 2004
- Team member for regional winners and national finalists for British hairdresser of the year and L'Oreal colour Trophy
- National finalist Toni &Guy assistant of the year 2002
- L'Oreal ID artist 2005
- Session styling and hair up.
- Style Icon
- Fashion blogger Susie Bubble from StyleBubble
- Website / blog
- View website / blog
- Post Likes
- Post Comments