Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 2176
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nell2102 Good results
Not most powerful or warmest but am really happy with the results so far.. I think over time the condition of my hair will Improve.
July 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amethyst91 Its a decent hair dryer
Any hair dryer is going to have good and bad things and things that are missing to make it the perfect hair dry. You can't have it all and thats fine. I would recomend this hair dryer, just make sure you know what in for and you won't be disapointed, common sense.
Last month I had purches the Ghd hair dryerr. I have thick course curly mixed race hair, that is manageable.
To be honest I've never bought a hair dryer that was on the expensive range until I bought this hair dyer.
This blow dryer honestly is a decent hair dryer but remember not very one has the same type of hair, so we all get differrent results.
1) It blows air very strongy and blows it very direct so that drys the hair fast. I think that is what is more focused on this product to mantain the integrity of your hair and not to burn your hair with intence heat.
2) The ion technology built in also really helps to smooth out your hair and gives a silky shine finnish to your hair.
3) it's not as noisy as some dryers are. That shocked me because this dryer blows alot of air, it's powerful then a blow dryer you buy at a drug store.
1) If you have hair like mine after you've blow dried each section, your going to have to finnish each section with a flat iron if you want it silky stright, because the heat is not as strong as it needs to be for thick curly course hair. But it does help me cut time doing my hair, I get my hair done alot faster using this dryer.
2) you have to hold down on the cool shot button and it tiers your finger down holding it because the spring is strong inside the button.
3) The air vent grill in the back does not open for you to clean it properly. For something you play over or anywhere near a hunderd dollars it should absolutely be able to open the grill where the air gets suck in order to clean any hair that that gets traped in there. Cleaning it with a a soft brisle toothbrush is not enough to do the job right, common sense wise.
So in the end it's up to you if you choose to purches this product. I did my research through other reviews and the pros and cons where similar to what I've said when it comes to me hair type and I still chosed this hair dryer and I don't regrert it at all i. It has helped me alot doing my hair. With dedication I get great result as if a came out of a hair salon. I hope my review helps anyone understand what there in for buying product, I think you won't regert it.
July 20, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Keraki3 Must Have - Love the GHD products!
Best hairdryer I have ever owned, will never go back to other brands. Dries hair fast and smooth. I have super curly hair and I can blow wave it straight using my GHD (without frizz). But also works wonders using the diffuser to tame my curls.
July 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Amazing
I have very thick, tight curls on the bottom, wavy frizz on the top. Have never been able to hit dry my hair without straightening or curling it to make it look tidy, obviously damaging my hair in the process. This dryer has completely changed my routine. My hair is sleek and shiny with just a 5 min blow dry with a decent brush. People keep complimenting me and asking if I've been and had a professional blow dry. I'd give more stars if I was able!
July 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaylee Excellent
Love it excelent i recoment te product 100% i am happy with the recomendation when i went to by the blower
July 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nameless12345 Works like a dream
This hairdryer is very user friendly. The hot is pretty hot and the blow drying strength on high is very good. The lower settings also work very well. It is not too heavy which works well for me. The length of the cord is generous.
July 18, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Angelisie Too heavy
It has good direction with the two nozzles that come with it but my god it's heavy ! Arms were killing me after having blown my long hair. Have gone back to using my old unbranded dryer. Extremely overpriced
July 18, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Frontucks Quality !
This hairdryer is a bit on the expensive side, but its worth the investment on the long run. I never had a professional hairdryer all I had was those all in one generic ones. It took a bit of time to get used to because its a teeny bit heavier. One day I used my generic one and this is when I FELT THE DIFFERENCE ! The ghd drys up my hair way quicker with a really natural and clean finish without the aid of a straighner or a brush! Love it love it love it !
July 17, 2016