© Jemella LTD
A little wonder for perfecting your style
Best for... Backcombing ; sectioning hair for blow-drying; precision styling; tucking in rogue hairs in updos. The fine toothed design and anti-static properties make this comb perfect for intricate styling. To use... For damage-free backcombing (that’s also easy to brush out), take a small section of hair and hold it away from the head. Place the comb in the section a few centimetres away from the root. Push the comb down the hair, against the direction of growth, in two short strokes, stopping short of the roots. For the third stroke, push back right to the roots. Continue with this three-stroke method on every section you need to backcomb. Style tip... Use the tail end, not the teeth, to create the most accurate sections in your hair when styling.
- ghd Tail Comb
- Free Shipping available
- Fine-toothed, anti static
- Heat resistant for use with hair dryer
- Hand crafted & finished exclusively for ghd
- Professional quality & design
Subtlety works for no one and earmuffs won't work for you. Send your loved ones a hint to make sure you get the gift you really want this year. Don't be shy.
If you have to, spell it out... g.h.d!
Personalise your hint below by entering a novelty gift that you don't want to receive, then we'll tell them
what you really want.
get the hint
- Pop into your local approved salon and pick up a hint card at the desk
- Leave not-so-subtle hints with strategically placed magazines and the ghd adverts circled
- Share our social posts so they #getthehintdarling
sent the hint