Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 2177
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amethyst91 Its a decent hair dryer
Any hair dryer is going to have good and bad things and things that are missing to make it the perfect hair dry. You can't have it all and thats fine. I would recomend this hair dryer, just make sure you know what in for and you won't be disapointed, common sense.
Last month I had purches the Ghd hair dryerr. I have thick course curly mixed race hair, that is manageable.
To be honest I've never bought a hair dryer that was on the expensive range until I bought this hair dyer.
This blow dryer honestly is a decent hair dryer but remember not very one has the same type of hair, so we all get differrent results.
1) It blows air very strongy and blows it very direct so that drys the hair fast. I think that is what is more focused on this product to mantain the integrity of your hair and not to burn your hair with intence heat.
2) The ion technology built in also really helps to smooth out your hair and gives a silky shine finnish to your hair.
3) it's not as noisy as some dryers are. That shocked me because this dryer blows alot of air, it's powerful then a blow dryer you buy at a drug store.
1) If you have hair like mine after you've blow dried each section, your going to have to finnish each section with a flat iron if you want it silky stright, because the heat is not as strong as it needs to be for thick curly course hair. But it does help me cut time doing my hair, I get my hair done alot faster using this dryer.
2) you have to hold down on the cool shot button and it tiers your finger down holding it because the spring is strong inside the button.
3) The air vent grill in the back does not open for you to clean it properly. For something you play over or anywhere near a hunderd dollars it should absolutely be able to open the grill where the air gets suck in order to clean any hair that that gets traped in there. Cleaning it with a a soft brisle toothbrush is not enough to do the job right, common sense wise.
So in the end it's up to you if you choose to purches this product. I did my research through other reviews and the pros and cons where similar to what I've said when it comes to me hair type and I still chosed this hair dryer and I don't regrert it at all i. It has helped me alot doing my hair. With dedication I get great result as if a came out of a hair salon. I hope my review helps anyone understand what there in for buying product, I think you won't regert it.
July 20, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaylee Excellent
Love it excelent i recoment te product 100% i am happy with the recomendation when i went to by the blower
July 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Megameg Quick and hot hairdryer
My best friend in the UK let me borrow her hairdryer on a recent trip, and when I got home I realized my hair dryer wasn't even heating up even close to her gdh hair dryer. I immeadiately went online and purchased my own. I am extremely happy with the heat output and the efficiency at which it dries my hair. I went from 20 minutes to completely dry my hair to only 10. I'd 100% recommend, it is worth the sticker price.
July 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heathernpl So very pleased!
The dryer was even better than I recalled from 10 years previous. The lightweight and perfect balance made my work easier. My clients also noticed their finishing time to be completed sooner.
I highly recommend this product for the serious professional.
July 5, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jaxonland8 Beauty and balance
my air elite is constructed with the same durable, high quality feel as my ghd flat iron. A truly beautiful machine crafted to to be perfectly balanced in feel. Almost seeming both lightweight and heavy duty at the same time. The air elite's performance is undeniable and is simply a pleasure to use.
June 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nikkidh The best hair dryer I've every used
My husband give me this dryer for mother day, when I used it I was amazed of how powerful it was,it dry my hair very fast.
June 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Meggielk3 Amazing dryer that dries super quick
I have always wanted a ghd product and my old dryer had "died" so I decided to spend the money on this AMAZING dryer
June 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by AzNailtech Love this dryer
I purchased one to replace my husbands dryer he used at work on clients, tried it at home first...I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! My hair was fuller and smoother. It takes a little longer to dry my hair but its worth the glossy look. I went back to Cosmoprof and bought a second one for at home. I talked so much about the dryer my salon studio partner bought one too.
June 8, 2016