How-to Hairstyles: Easy Twisted Updo
New hair in under 5 mins? Twist and go with this easy updo!
1. Split hair into four sections
2. Tightly twist each piece
3. Loosen each twist by pulling out random hairs
4. Coil back up to root and secure with grips
5. Repeat across all four sections until all hair has been pinned up
6. TOP TIP – don't be too neat, the more haphazard this is, the better!
HAIR: JO MARTIN AND LEAH WALTON
PHOTOGRAPHY: CAMERON JAMES WILSON
MAKE UP: KRYSTLE GOHEL
STYLING: BOO ATTWOOD