Laminair® technology delivers a 42% more concentrated stream of air than other dryers*, meaning you can work on one section of hair, without disturbing the others, giving you exceptional styling precision and control. What does this mean for your hair? Stunningly smooth and shiny results. While the innovative Cool-Wall® technology keeps the outer casing and nozzle cool to touch, ensuring you can style much closer to the root for impressive volume.
In addition to this, the new ghd aura® is 27% quieter and lighter* for a more comfortable drying and styling experience.
*compared to its predecessor
- ghd aura™ professional hairdryer
- Concentrator nozzle with Cool-wall™ technology
- Free delivery available
- Laminair™ technology delivering a concentrated non-turbulent stream of air, giving you exceptional styling precision and control.
- Cool-Wall™ technology creates a ring of cool air around the hot air, just like an aura.
- New generation motor that is smaller, lighter, quieter, long lasting and more energy efficient than traditional professional hairdryers*.
- Advanced ioniser which removes static electricity from hair, for frizz-free hair with no fly-aways.
- Cold shot button that locks your style in place in an instant.
- 4m long cord for greater flexibility while styling.
- Unique external power supply system reducing the weight of the hairdryer.
- Removable mesh filter making it easy to clean.
- Variable power and heat settings to allow better control during styling.
Buy with Confidence
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Secure online payments
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Track your order
ghd aura® professional hairdryer
Price for both items
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
According to your previous answer the Aura is much heavier than the Air yet your blurb says the Aura is 27% lighter.
The ghd Aura uses the inventive Laminair technology, which delivers a highly concentrated non-turbulent stream of air. Meaning that whilst working on one section of hair, the other strands stay undisturbed.
This helps provide excellent styling properties, resulting in smoother, 40% shinier and healthier looking hair as well as exceptional styling precision.
So whilst working on one section of hair, the other strands stay undisturbed, giving excellent styling properties – smoother, 40% shinier and healthier looking hair alongside exceptional styling precision.