ghd X coachella: farina opoku
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
If you’re opting for a bun – make it fun! An easy style that’s perfect for final day festival hair; decorate your look with some bright accessories and stand out from the crowds.
Ideal for those sizzling summer festivals when you want your hair fastened out of the way, keep the look messy and cool by leaving some hair to frame your face. Delicately curling the hair with the ghd curve® soft curl tong, will add in texture and volume to your updo, whilst a vibrant pom-pom headband is this year’s version of the iconic flower crown.
We styled this colourful look on Farina Opoku at Coachella 2018. Recreate her look by following the step-by-steps.
Images: @novalanalove / Farina Opoku
1. Prep hair with ghd curl hold spray to add texture.
2. Blow dry hair using the ghd air® saharan gold hair dryer.
3. Loosely curl hair with the ghd curve® soft curl tong to add movement and texture.
4. Pull hair into a mid-ponytail, leaving front sections loose for a soft finish. Secure with a hair elastic.
5. Twist into a loose bun and secure with pins.
6. Add a colourful headband as the finishing festival touch!