Beatrice valli: sleek curly pony
ghd X Glacial Blue
Are you tired of battling the summer rain and do you crave a look that’ll hold its shape while still preserving that new year new you feel? This hairstyle won’t let you down as nothing says 'I'm ready to start the new year' like a curl, and nothing protects like a pony.
This sleek style offers elegance and practicality as a duo and will resist any seasonal blusters so you can remain confident whatever the weather. The sophistication present in this curly pony was created using both the ghd platinum+ styler and the ghd curve® soft curl tong by stylist Patrick Wilson on global influencer Beatrice Valli. To find out how such a glamorous look was achieved, follow our step-by-step guide.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Create a middle parting using the end of the ghd tail comb for precision.
2. Use the ghd platinum+ styler to smooth any flyaways that sit on the top sections and parting of the hair.
3. Next, pull back the hair into a low ponytail, securing with hat elastic for precision and maximum hold.
4. Curl the ponytail by twist wrapping a section of hair around the ghd curve® soft curl tong and styling each section in the same direction. Once all the hair has been curled, allow your tresses to cool down.
6. Finish the look by wrapping a small section around the ponytail and secure in place with pins and a final spritz of hairspray.