Danielle Peazer x ghd
Adorned Braids and Waves
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
Join us at Coachella and discover the trends you'll be seeing all over festivals this year. ghd guest artist Patrick Wilson styles Danielle Peazer with hair everyone will be envious of.
Hair rings are the perfect accessory for festival season this year. You'll look like you should be on stage with dressed out waves and adorned braids - the epitome of rocker chic.
Prep your look with the new ghd heat protect spray with UV protection for added protection against styling and sun rays and rotate your ghd gold® styler in pure gold through your hair for sexy, beachy waves.
How to recreate Danielle's look
1. Prep hair with ghd heat protect spray with UV protection to add an invisible barrier against harmful UV rays.
2. Create a deep side parting in the hair and clip away to add the adornment and embellishment later on.
3. Next, add luxe, loose waves to the hair using the ghd gold® styler in pure gold. Place the ghd gold® styler at the root and rotate half a turn to start creating some movement within the hair.
4. Continue to rotate as you push down and glide the styler through to the ends. Release the hair from the styler towards the ends of the hair to achieve a modern straight end.
5. Repeat the technique throughout the back sections, always keeping the styler horizontal and with a full turn.
6. Once the hair has cooled, use the ghd detangling comb to loosen the hair waves by combing from roots to ends. Personalise your look by massaging small sections of hair between your fingers to add extra texture.
7. Tightly French braid two small braids towards the crown of the head, starting just by the ear. Untuck a small piece of hair to sit in front of the braids to personalise the look.
8. Finish by randomly placing silver hair rings throughout the braids and spritz with the ghd final fix hairspray.