DANIELLE PEAZER X ghd :
BRAIDS, WAVES & CHAINS
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
Join us for the first day of Coachella 2018 as ghd guest artist Patrick Wilson creates the perfect festival hairstyle on Danielle Peazer using braids, waves and chains.
Braiding the top of the head and leaving loose waves free creates a super chic boho look that will never go out of style. Placing rings down the centre adds an edgy take on a unicorn braid, keeping hair out of the face and letting you party until the small hours of the morning.
How to recreate Danielle's look
1. Prep hair with ghd heat protect spray.
2. Create loose waves throughout the hair using the ghd gold® styler. Start by taking a section of hair, place the styler on the hair and turn the styler 180 degrees, then push downwards. Leave the ends straight for an edgier finish.
3. Alternate the direction of the wave throughout the hair, starting with the hair around the face and direct this motion away from your features to frame and flatter.
4. Next, create an inch thick channel of hair from the front of the head to the crown. Add large chain rings to the section, threading the hair through and stopping at the point of the crown.
5. Create two micro braids to sit either side of the chain rings.
6. Secure the braids into a high ponytail at the back and conceal the band by wrapping a small piece of hair around the pony leaving waves free for an undone look.
7. Finish with a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray to add shine and hold the look in.