Charlotte De Carle
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
If it's something simple you're after but creates maximum impact this look created by Shelley Gregory is perfect. With beautiful loose waves and a dainty hair chain you'll make any festival goer envious. This look is ideal for long or mid-length hair, making it super versatile and with added texture it's great for the second day of your festival.
Spritz ghd curl hold spray throughout hair and blow dry in, twisting sections for texture that last a day of dancing.
Use the ghd gold® styler to create waves in alternate directions and comb out for an undone look that's super sexy for festival season.
Recreate Charlotte de Carle's Coachella look
2. Create a centre parting using the end of the ghd tail comb for precision.
3. Use the ghd gold® styler to create the loose waves in the hair. Start by pointing the styler downwards at the root and rotate half a turn away from the face.
4. Glide the styler pushing downwards and release the styler just before the bottom of the hair for a straighter, more modern end.
5. On the next section, repeat the technique, but this time rotate the styler towards the face.
TIP: Changing the direction of the rotation creates a natural texture.
6. Continue the technique throughout the hair working in sections, always alternating the direction and leaving ends straight.
7. Once hair is cooled, dress out the hair with the ghd detangling comb.
8. To finish the look, add a hair chain, securing with bobby pins and aligning with the temple.
9. Spritz with ghd final fix hairspray to ensure the style lasts all evening.