ghd X coachella: giulia gaudino
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
It’s time to retire the flower crown and opt for floral embellishments this festival season.
When your accessories are so out-there, forget the fuss and keep your locks simple with a timeless straight finish – ghd gold® styler it's the ultimate essential for keeping your hair sleek and smooth.
Make sure you dont wilt in the sun and keep you look on trend – ‘cos did you even go to a festival if you didn’t wear flowers in your hair? We styled this look on Giulia Gaudino at Coachella 2018. Recreate her look by following our simple step-by-step guide.
Image: @giuliagaudino / Giulia Gaudino
1. Prep hair with ghd heat protect spray.
2. Create a straight centre parting using the tip of the ghd tail comb.
3. Run the ghd gold earth gold styler through hair to straighten and give a polished, luxe finish.
4. Add adornment to one side of the hair by positioning floral hair grips and pearl hair grips alongside each other.
5. Spray ghd final shine spray onto hair for added shine and gloss.