Lucy Connell x ghd
Day 2 at Coachella 2019
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019
ghd went to Coachella to style some of your favourite influencers and to give you a first look of the next biggest trends. ghd Guest Artist Sam Cusick created a style that screamed rock chick with waves and chains.
Using the ghd platinum+ styler to create loose beach-y waves, Sam added in some metal chains for an edgy take on micro-braids. Using a ghd detangling comb to dress out the waves adds a laid-back luxe to the style for fierce festival feels.
How to recreate Lucy's look
2. Create a loose beach wave using the ghd platinum+ styler. Place the styler in a small section, rotate and slowly glide down. Make sure to leave the ends straight for a more modern look.
3. Continue to curl in alternate directions and ensure the front sections are curled away from the face.
4. Leave the curls to set, then brush out using the ghd detangling comb.
5. Add several micro braids with chains to create an edgy festival feel. Simply create a braid and add in the chains as your third section.
6. Braid all the way down and secure with a clear elastic.
7. Spritz with a generous amount of ghd final fix hairspray to make the look last all night.