ghd X coachella: marta carriedo
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
Inspired by the strong, independent women of the future, Patrick Wilson has created Warrior Braids on blogger Marta Carriedo.
Ditch the waves with this look and go for super sleek straight tresses and powerful fishtail braids that pack a punch. Accessorise your hair with rings down the side for a really edgy festival style that looks fierce.
Recreate Marta's Warrior Braids
2. Blow dry hair using the ghd air® saharan gold hair dryer.
3. Section off two side panels of hair and create two braids on either side of the head.
4. Backcomb the top section of hair to add fullness and height using the ghd narrow dressing brush.
5. Pull the top section of hair back to the crown area and create a fishtail braid.
6. Run the ghd gold® styler in pure gold over the remaining hair to give a smooth, straight finish that contrasts the braids.
7. Add some hair rings sporadically throughout the braids to accessorise.