Danielle Peazer x ghd
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
The perfect hair style for the final day of any festival is the ponytail. Fuss free but makes maximum impact, add some waves to the ends and accessorise with detailing around the pony for a fierce final look.
Texture is key with this look so final day hair is ideal when creating the Plush Pony - wrap some tendrils around the ghd curve® classic curl tong for a chic, undone look that shouts festival ready.
Be on trend this festival season and pile those waves high and of course, accessorise!
How to recreate Danielle's look
1. Prep hair ghd heat protect spray with added UV protection for added defence against heat and the harmful UV rays.
2. Use the ghd curve classic curl tong, curling each piece of hair in a different direction for fuller texture and concentrating on the mid lengths and ends for the waves.
3. Brush hair off the face and towards crown, ensuring it is smoothed using the ghd oval dressing brush in brushing in the same direction.
4. Next, divide hair into three sections and secure with hair elastic symmetrically down the back of the head – the three separate ponies will create one pony which will appear fuller and longer using this method.
5. Use fingers to dress out the hair and use the oval dressing brush to smooth the ponytail so it sits as one rather than three separate ponies.
6. Add the Lelet NY dotted gold cuff on the top ponytail to adorn the hair.
7. Pull out a few pieces of hair to frame the face and use the ghd gold® - pure gold styler to create s waves on these pieces of hair.
8. Finish with a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray to complete the look.