Beatrice valli: sleek curly pony
ghd X Glacial Blue
Are you tired of battling the winter winds and do you crave a look that’ll hold its shape while still preserving that festive feel? This hairstyle won’t let you down as nothing says Christmas like a curl, and nothing protects like a pony.
This sleek style offers elegance and practicality as a duo and will resist any seasonal blusters so you can remain confident whatever the weather. The sophistication present in this curly pony was created using both the ghd platinum+ styler and the ghd curve® soft curl tong by stylist Patrick Wilson on global influencer Beatrice Valli. To find out how such a glamorous look was achieved, follow our step-by-step guide.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Create a middle parting using the end of the ghd tail comb for precision.
2. Use the ghd platinum+ styler to smooth any flyaways that sit on the top sections and parting of the hair.
3. Next, pull back the hair into a low ponytail, securing with hat elastic for precision and maximum hold.
4. Curl the ponytail by twist wrapping a section of hair around the ghd curve® soft curl tong and styling each section in the same direction. Once all the hair has been curled, allow your tresses to cool down.
6. Finish the look by wrapping a small section around the ponytail and secure in place with pins and a final spritz of hairspray.