Backstage with ghd and David Koma at London Fashion Week
With a strong samurai influence evoked through hard shapes and graphic lines, hair paid homage to the collection with a poker straight and lacquer-like sheen.
THE HAIR STORY
With a strong samurai influence to the collection, the hair was worn tight and sharp, pulled back into sleek, folded patterns - inspired by a belt securing a kimono.
1. Spray wet hair with ghd style root lift spray and blow dry with the ghd air hairdryer. Using an oval dressing brush will help to achieve maximum shine and smoothness.
2. Create the sections by using a tail comb to guide the hair an inch away from the temple at the hairline, and then diagonally back above the ear.
3. For the top section, bring the remaining hair back to the nape of the neck and secure with an elastic band.
4. TOP TIP! Placing the chin down as close as possible to the chest allows the ponytail to be as low and tight as possible.
5. Join the top section to the ponytail, then spray the ponytail with ghd final fix hairspray.
6. Finally, add contrast to the top and side sections of the hair with ghd style final shine spray.