BACKSTAGE WITH ghd and ZOE JORDAN AT LONDON FASHION WEEK
Cheerleader met skater girl with clothes in graffiti prints and slouchy fits, teamed with disorderly, adolescent texture to the hair
THE HAIR STORY
The hair embodies the skater girl who spends her day in the abandoned car park, putting her hair up and down throughout the day. Her hair has beautiful bends that aren't quite waves, with sun-kissed texture and volume around the neck, rather than at the root.
1. Prep hair with root lift spray and blow-dry into a centre parting.
2. Divide head into two sections, use ghd eclipse to heat the hair on each side, then loosely braid.
3. Once cooled, release the braid and shake out for a loose and lived-in texture.
4. Personalise the hair by twisting skinny strands around the ghd eclipse - the aim is to create loose and defined kinks and bends.
5. Finish with a misting of Root Lift Spray over the crown and then shake in with fingers to give natural separation.