Rochelle humes x ghd : Bounce & Beads
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
Embrace your natural beauty this festival season with a curly style that will be the envy of the crowds. Perfect if you’re heading to a festival in a hot climate; heat and humidity will only add to this larger-than-life look.
When you’re in a rush to get to the front of the stage, this effortless look is quick and easy to create. Use the ghd air® saharan gold hair dryer and ghd air® diffuser to enhance your natural curls, and add extra definition with the ghd curve® creative curl wand. Keep your look cool with an on-trend adornment by adding some rose gold beads, and set in place with hairspray so your look lasts as long as you do.
Go with the flow this festival season and be your own Curl Crush. We styled Rochelle Humes with some bounce & beads for Coachella 2018 – you can recreate her look by following our simple step-by-step guide.
How to create the Bounce & Beads look
3. Using just the tip of the ghd curve® creative curl wand, wrap sections of hair around the barrel to add definition where needed.
4. Create a deep side parting using the tip of the ghd tail comb and divide into five diagonal sections.
5. Secure the section closest to the face with a clear elastic. Then, add the first piece into the second section of hair and secure, pulling the hair back tight across the head.
6. Repeat until all sections are secured.
7. Add rose gold hair beads to cover the elastics.
8. Finish the look with a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray.