Cc Clarke x ghd : Clustered Clips
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
Kick off those boots and add some glam to your festival style with this embellished wavy hair. A deep side parting is the perfect way to temporarily change your look, and incorporating accessories is a festival must.
Prepping your hair with ghd curl hold spray is sure to make your look last long after the sun has set behind the main stage. When using the ghd curve® classic curl tong, make sure to alternate the direction of your curls for a free-spirited, beachy look.
Gold adorned statement style is this summer’s staple look. Discover how we styled CC Clarke at Coachella 2018 by following our simple step-by-step guide.
How to create the Clustered Clips look
2. Create a deep side parting in the hair using the end of the ghd tail comb.
3. Curl hair using the ghd curve® classic curl tong, alternating the direction of the curl for each piece of hair to create a beachy and less polished texture.
4. Let the curls cool and then comb through with the ghd detangling comb to break up the look.
5. Take two gold Lelet NY clustered cross hatched bobby pins and place them on the same side that you have created the deep side parting. Place the clips in at an angel so that they sit above the ear.
6. Finish with a spritz of ghd shine spray to complete the look.