Coachella Festival Hair Trends: Jade Thirlwall
Waves and Hidden Charms
Discover hidden charms in this beach-y boho hairstyle on Jade Thirlwall created by Patrick Wilson for ghd and get swept away by the on trend waves seen all over Coachella 2018.
Create loose waves with the ghd gold® styler and add beads to the tresses for a truly shimmering golden goddess feel.
How to recreate Jade's look
1. Prep hair with ghd gold® styler, rotate the styler 360°, gliding through to the ends.
3. Repeat this technique, alternating the direction that you turn the styler for a beachier wave! Alternating the direction of the curls around the sides and back of the head creates more volume and texture throughout.
4. Let the curls set and cool and then gently run the ghd detangling comb through to break up the hair.
5. Spritz with ghd final fix hairspray to hold the final look in place.
6. Lastly, scatter silver KELA beads throughout the hair for a festival chic finish.