Patricia Bright x ghd : Waves, braids & scattered charms
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
Create an ethereal boho vibe with a singular braid surrounded by flowing waves for peak festival chic.
Up the ante with more than just waves this festival season by plaiting a tendril or two and add some beautiful embellishment with rings and charms inspired by Patricia Bright's look at Coachella, created by Shelley Gregory.
Let the new ghd heat protect spray become this year's hair saviour while it safeguards against heat styling. Paired alongside the new ghd gold® styler, this hairstyle is a perfect go-to style for when you can't wait to get out and dance all night.
How to recreate Patricia's look
1. Use the ghd heat protect spray for lasting protection.
2. Take one inch sections and curl away from face, in one motion and rotating in the same direction for every strand of hair, using ghd gold® styler in pure gold.
3. Don’t curl the hair fully to the ends, leaving ends with a slight bend.
4. Once hair is fully styled and the curls have cooled, spray with hairspray then brush out the curls using the ghd oval dressing brush.
5. Take a section of hair one inch away from the centre parting and two inches from the hairline – one inch square section. Tightly braid this section of the hair and secure at end with a hair elastic.
6. Pull out some of the braid and loosen for a more undone finish.
7. Add hair rings throughout - gold and silver alternated every two inches for a more bohemian vibe.
8. Cover final hair elastic with a mini gold dreadlock ring.
9. Create the same braid on other side of the head but only one inch from the hairline, so that the braids aren’t symmetrical.
10. Finish with a spritz of ghd final shine spray for long lasting shine and polish.