Glamoween: Devil Horns Hair
For a Queen with a dark side…
A classic Halloween favourite, become the Queen of Darkness and fashion these spooky devil horns for a fool-proof look this October 31st.
Let your hair be the hero of your costume with these simple but sinister, half-updo devil horns. Start with a clean centre parting to ensure your horns are an equal size, then mould a pointed space bun to form the horns. Add a luxury touch to your look by creating glamorous waves on the lower section of your hair using the ghd platinum+ styler to curl your hair, then dress out with a paddle brush for a uniform wave.
Add a fiery edge to your look this Halloween and rock devil horns for an iconic supernatural style.
STEP BY STEPS
1. Create two ponytails on top of your head, starting from the front hairline to your crown, using the ghd narrow dressing brush to tidy any flyaways. Use a large elastic to secure as this will help form the shape of the horns.
2. Spritz hair with ghd curl hold spray for a long lasting style.
3. Curl the lower sections of your hair using ghd platinum+ styler in a push down curl, always curling away.
4. Curl the ponytails in one ribbon curl away from the parting, this will help wrap the hair.
5. Wrap the pony around the elastic, keeping the last 2 wraps low.
6. Using ghd final fix hairspray, mould the bun into shape.
7. Repeat on the opposite side.
8. Dress out the curls in the lower sections of your hair with a ghd paddle brush.