Get the look:
as seen on Saoirse Ronan at the 75th golden globe awards
Let a bridal updo add a formal touch to your big day without following the traditional bridal look. Go for an elegantly executed updo with added embellishment for bridal glitz and glamour.
1. To start, apply ghd total volume foam for not only the extra boost but its protection properties also.
2. Once the hair is prepped, set a deep side part and begin to blow dry hair using the ghd air® hair dryer and a round brush until completely dry.
3. Next, curl and set the hair using the ghd gold® styler which helps give the hair memory and hold.
4. Once the hair has cooled, brush out and begin slicking hair back, with the side part in place, using a texturising spray.
5. To finish, tightly secure the hair at the nape of the neck and create a fishtail braid. Then turn the braid upwards towards the crown and secure in place.
6. To bring out the femininity in this updo, give the braid detail by sewing in silver thread.