Get the look:
Low Slung Pony
as seen on Jessica Biel at the 75th golden globe awards
Create the illusion of a shorter do with this luxurious low slung ponytail featuring a deep side parting that is swept off the face. The perfect style for a bride making a statement with her dress and opting for a low key hair look.
1. To start, apply a leave-in treatment like ghd advanced split end therapy to keep the hair soft and smooth.
2. Before blowdrying with the ghd air® hair dryer, set a deep side part following the arch of the brow for precision.
3. Next, dry the hair completely, pushing all the hair back and tucking it behind your ears. Once the hair is totally dry, use the ghd gold® styler to smooth out the cuticle and lock in the shiny texture.
4. To finish, spray the hair with ghd final fix hairspray for maximum hold before securing the ponytail in place.
5. Accent the hair with a black twine wrapping detail. To secure the twine, start 6 inches below the nape of the neck – this will created a faux bob effect from the front.