Eliza Mainoo x ghd
Day 1 at Coachella 2019
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019
ghd has been to Coachella to bring you the latest trends spotted at this year's iconic desert event, so you can rule your festival scene this season. Guest stylist Sam Cusick styled these braided space-buns for Eliza Mainoo, for a look that will turn the heads of an entire crowd.
For loose and perfect waves, use the ghd festival platinum+ with an optimum styling temperature of 185 degrees for salon-worthy styling. Secure your style with ghd final fix spray so you can dance all night knowing your locks still look flawless.
Perfect for both long hair and short, take your look to the next level and add some glitter for a glamorous finish.
How to recreate Eliza's look
1. Prep hair using ghd curl hold spray.
2. Take the front section on each side and braid all the way to the end in a French braid.
3. Twist the braids into two space buns and secure using hair pins and ghd final fix hairspray.
4. Create a loose wave in the rest of the hair using the ghd festival platinum+.
5. Add gold glitter to the parting (Gypsy Shrine).