Giulia de Lellis x ghd
Day 2 at Coachella 2019
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019
ghd have been to Coachella 2019 to style some of your favourite influencers. Sam Cusick added a boho vibe to Giulia de Lellis' hair with coloured thread and deep waves.
Use the ghd platinum+ festival collection styler to create perfect curls and keeping all rotations in the same direction gives the waves a luxe finish. Create a beach-y vibe with cotton threaded through the braid to keep the style fresh and not too formal, making this look a gorgeous go-to for the festival season.
Prepping hair with ghd curl hold spray not only keeps curls in but lets you style without the worry of damage to your locks.
How to recreate Giulia's look
1. Spritz ghd curl hold spray all over for long-lasting curls.
2. Create a loose wave using the ghd platinum+ festival collection styler - place styler in a section of hair, rotate and slowly slide down.
3. Curl all sections in the same direction for an intensely luxe feel.
4. Then, take the front left section of hair and create a braid along the side of the head with added coloured threads that wraps through and around.
5. Braid all the way down and secure with a clear elastic.
6. Finish with ghd final fix hairspray.