Jamie genevieve: glam top knot
ghd X Glacial Blue
This glitzy top knot will keep you looking glam and sleek all winter long. Choose the hassle free hairstyle that tames your hair in a tight twisted knot; so whether you’re tearing up the dance floor at the office party, or cooking the Christmas dinner, your hair is kept out of the way in the most dazzling fashion.
Patrick Wilson styled this look on Jamie Genevieve using an array of ghd products, including the ghd platinum+ styler. To find out how to achieve this look, follow our step-by-step guide.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Prep hair with the ghd heat protect spray which provides an invisible barrier of protection against everyday heat damage.
3. Using the ghd tail comb, pull hair back into a tight, high ponytail and secure with hat elastic for precise positioning. Leave the fringe and front areas out and do not add them to the pony – these will be styled last.
4. Next split the ponytail into two sections and twist in opposite directions to create a knot on the top of the head. Secure with another piece of hat elastic and use pins where needed for added hold.
5. Help frame the face by curling the fringe and front sections. Curl the hair away from the face using the ghd platinum+ styler and brush out so these front sections are more wavy than curly.
6. Add the dimante clips above the ear for an added element of glam and finish with a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray to hold the knot in place and add shine.