HOW TO CREATE CURLS
WITH A FLAT IRON
"Curling with the flat iron is something that a lot of people shy away from, but once you get the hang of it, it's so fast and easy, it will become your favorite way to curl! The curls hold really well, and the look of flat iron curls is soft and natural. Use these tips to help you get the perfect flat iron curl."
– ghd Ambassador, Stephanie Brinkerhoff.
- Place the styler in at the roots.
- Turn the flat iron 180 degrees for a looser curl, or 360 degrees for a bouncier curl.
- Slowly move the styler down the hair, from root to end.
- If you are getting kinks, you are either squeezing too tight or the hair needs to be brushed. Instead of squeezing tighter, just move slower if you want a tighter curl.