Charlotte de Carle x ghd
Day 3 at Coachella 2019
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019
It's all about the waves with this look, styled by ghd Guest Artist Sam Cusick on Charlotte de Carle. Coachella is the place for experimenting with your style but keep it simple with some added grown up embellishments.
Don't curl hair for this look, instead run the ghd curve® soft curl iron along the hair to create a bend to give you a dressed out, natural look. Add two oversized pearl clips to one side of the hair – layering is super cute and on trend at the moment so the more accessories the better.
Prepping hair with ghd total volume foam adds texture for a full-bodied festival style.
How to recreate Marta's look
1. Work the ghd total volume foam into the hair to add body and fullness in a light non-sticky way.
2. Create a deep side parting in the hair.
3. Create bends in the hair using the ghd curve® soft curl iron. Run the tool backwards and forwards along the hair for a loose and luxe finish.
4. Let the curls cool and set before brushing out using the ghd detangling comb to gently tease the hair.
5. Finish the look with two pearl hair clips to one side of the hair.