Cc Clarke x ghd : Feathered Pony
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2018
As the sun sets on a Saturday night campsite and your festival hair creeps into that scary third-day territory; embrace your unwashed locks with a slicked back, high feathered pony.
Perfect for sunny days when you want all the hair off your face; achieving a sleek look is easy with the new ghd gold® pure gold styler. Tame back those flyaways and smooth your hair into pony-perfection, then use the ghd contour® to add in a festival feathered effect with some edgy crimping.
Sleek and stylish, tamed yet textured; CC Clarke rocked this look at Coachella 2018. Follow our step-by-step guide to find out how.
How to create the feathered pony
1. Prep hair with the ghd heat protect spray with UV protection – the ultimate summer multi-tasker which prevents product build up in your hair.
3. Using the ghd tail comb, pull hair back into a tight, high ponytail and secure with hair elastic for precise positioning.
4. Add hair extentions to the ponytail.
5. Using the ghd contour® professional crimper, crimp random areas of hair to add texture to the ponytail.
6. Finish with a spritz of hairspray to hold the pony in place and spray a final shine spray to the areas of crimped hair so that they stand out.