Lucy Connell x ghd
Day 1 at Coachella 2019
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019
ghd bring you behind the scenes secrets from Coachella, the trend-setting icon of the festival scene. Guest stylist Patrick Wilson styled this embellished half-updo for Lucy Connell, a look fit for festival royalty.
A versatile look that will suit any festival style, create these textured curls with the ghd curve® soft curl iron and secure in place with ghd final fix spray so your hair lasts as long as the party does.
Curl the front sections away from your face to frame and add some sparkle so you're ready for every street style photograph.
How to recreate Lucy's look
1. Prep hair using ghd heat protect spray.
2. Create a middle parting, section the top off to create the high pony at the end. Spritz using ghd final fix hairspray for added hold.
3. Curl the rest of the hair using the ghd curve® soft curl iron, leaving the ends straight for a more modern and laid-back feel.
4. Now pull the top section into a high pony and create a textured bun. To do this, split the pony into two sections and tie a knot using an elastic.
5. Embellish with hair beads for a playful and fun festival look (KELA beads).