Lucy Connell x ghd
Day 3 at Coachella 2019
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019
Embracing the desert, ghd has styled some of your favorite influencers for one of the most famous festivals, Coachella, to bring you the latest trends for festival season. ghd Guest Artist Sam Cusick styled Lucy Connell for day three of the music festival with an Ariana Grande inspired high ponytail.
Use the ghd gold® festival collection styler to smooth hair from root to tip after prepping with ghd straight and smooth spray for a glass like shine. Aim for poker straight with this style and add hair rings down a centre parting for a fierce finish.
Keep flyaways down with a spritz of hairspray to ensure the style lasts well into the night.
How to recreate Lucy's look
1. Prep hair with ghd straight and smooth spray which contains heat protection.
2. Create a poker straight look throughout the hair using ghd gold® festival collection styler. Glide the tool gently through the hair from root to end.
3. Next, create an inch thick channel of hair from the front of your head to the crown. Add large chain rings to the section, threading the hair through and stopping at the point of the crown.
4. Create two micro-braids to sit either side of the chain rings.
5. Secure into a high ponytail at the back and conceal the band by wrapping a small piece of hair around the pony leaving waves free for an undone look.
6. Finish with a spritz of ghd smooth & finish serum to add shine and hold the look in.