Lydia Connell x ghd
Day 1 at Coachella 2019
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019
ghd bring you insights from Coachella, giving you access to this year's hottest festival trends from the iconic music event. Guest artist Sam Cusick created this blend of Dutch braids and loose curls for Lydia Connell, ideal for a day of dancing in the sun.
A boho style like this is perfect for hot desert day and a classic festival look. Prep your hair with the ghd curl hold spray and use the ghd curve® classic curl iron to keep you curls lasting all weekend.
Leave your braids in for day two, or tousle them out for a natural look. If you want to amplify your look, add some KELA beads for a rock star edge.
How to recreate Lydia's look
1. Prep hair using ghd curl hold spray for long-lasting curls.
2. Create a middle parting and curl hair in alternating directions using ghd curve® classic curl iron. Make sure to curl the front sections away from the face.
3. Straighten the ends using ghd festival platinum+ styler.
4. Take the front section on each side and braid all the way to the end in a Dutch braid.
5. To finish the look, add hair slides and beads (Lydia’s are by KELA).