Lydia Connell x ghd
Day 2 at Coachella 2019
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019
ghd embraced the heat at Coachella to bring you all the best trends from the arts and music festival. ghd Guest Artist Patrick Wilson styled YouTube star Lydia Connell with a super on trend high pony adding a pop of colour with Kela beads.
With the ghd curve® classic curl iron, creating curls has never been easier; adding extra impact when tied back this style is the perfect second day hair go-to, keeping those luxurious curls in all day.
Finish this style with some hair beads and neon string for festival chic, and making hair shine out in the sun with a spritz of ghd smooth finish serum throughout.
How to recreate Lydia's look
1. Prep hair using ghd heat protect spray and comb through for even distribution.
2. Create waves for days in the hair using the ghd curve® classic curl iron. Alternative and twist wrap the hair around the barrel for a loose and beachy wave.
3. Divide the hair into two sections, scraping the front section from the ear line to create a high and central pony.
4. Use hat elastic to secure the pony for a precise finish and wrap hair around the pony to complete the look.
Top tip: spray the hair pin before sliding into the hair to hold.
5. Add Kela beads with green neon string to the top of the piece of hair and maintain by micro beading this in the look.
6. Finish by running ghd smooth & finish serum to the mid lengths and ends.