Beatrice valli: clipped back curls
ghd X Glacial Blue
Clip back your curls with some sparkle this festive holiday – a look that will ensure maximum glamour whatever the occasion. Let this style frame your face and exaggerate that natural wintry glow. Reinforce your hairstyle with a combination of both the ghd total volume foam and the ghd air® hairdryer. With the help of these products you can remain confident in your locks and rest assured that the body of your style will resist any sudden seasonal gusts.
This look was styled on global influencer Beatrice Valli by Patrick Wilson over in snowy Lapland, while on a trip to discover our coolest styling products and holiday hair trends. To find out how you can recreate this look, follow our step-by-step guide.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
2. Create a middle parting and brush out the hair so it is acts as a smooth base for the style.
3. Next, twist-wrap hair around the barrel of the ghd curve® classic curl tong to create loose, falling curls. Repeat this technique throughout the hair, curling up towards the parting.
4. Once all of the hair is curled, dress out by brushing the hair with the ghd detangling comb to add volume and loosen the waves slightly.
TOP TIP: Run the top of the warm ghd curve® across the top of the hair and in line with the parting to tame flyaways and add polish at the root.
5. Lastly, finish off the look by adding a pearlescent clip at each side of the parting to frame the face.
6. Finish with a shine based hairspray.