Beatrice valli: sleek curly pony
ghd X Glacial Blue
Are you tired of battling the winter winds and do you crave a look that’ll hold its shape while still preserving that festive feel? This hairstyle won’t let you down as nothing says holiday season like a curl, and nothing protects like a pony. A chic and professional hairstyle for work, but with a chic and fun air, this understated look is perfect for going from the office to the Christmas party!
This sleek style offers elegance and practicality as a duo and will resist any seasonal blusters, so you can remain confident whatever the weather. The sophistication present in this curly pony was created using both the ghd platinum+ styler and the ghd curve® soft curl iron by stylist Patrick Wilson on global influencer Beatrice Valli. Follow our step-by-step guide and discover how to easily create this hairstyle at home.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Create a middle parting using the end of the ghd tail comb for precision.
2. Use the ghd platinum+ styler to smooth any strays that sit on the top sections and parting of the hair.
3. Next, pull back the hair into a low ponytail, securing with hat elastic for precision and maximum hold.
4. Curl the ponytail by twist wrapping a section of hair around the ghd curve® soft curl iron and styling each section in the same direction. Once all the hair has been curled, allow your tresses to cool down.
5. Then, brush through your curls with the ghd paddle brush. Spray hairspray onto the ghd paddle brush before working through your hair to achieve a long-lasting look.
6. Finish the look by wrapping a small section around the ponytail and secure in place with pins and a final spray of hairspray.