JAMIE GENEVIEVE: Winter WAVES
ghd X Glacial Blue
Jamie Genevieve is rocking wintry waves over in Lapland this festive season, styled by Samantha Cusick. The influencer was invited out by ghd to discover some of winter’s coolest styling tools and festive hair trends, with a little trip to the husky farm in between.
This ‘do will serve you well over the festive season, bringing you a look of both undeniable glamor and warmth. To find out how this look can be achieved, follow or step by step guide.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. First, section the hair and prep with ghd curl hold spray to give your curls long-lasting hold.
2. Use the end of the ghd tail comb to create a center parting – use your nose as a guide to create the perfect line working back towards the crown.
3. Next, take a section of hair above the ear to begin styling.
4. Take the ghd curve® soft curl iron and twist-wrap hair around the barrel to create structured and defined curls.
5. Repeat this technique throughout the hair, always working in the same direction away from the face.
6. Next, dress out the curls using the ghd oval dressing brush for an ultra-glamorous finish.
7. Lastly, mist hairspray all over the hair to lock your final look in place and use the ghd narrow dressing brush to add volume and a faux beehive effect at the crown area.