Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 2229
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sara213 Love!
I purchased this dryer to replace a T3 that I had for a number of years. This dryer is super fast without being "drying", if you know what I mean. It's been great. Can't believe I didn't make a purchase sooner!!
August 27, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sheena0407 Cuts drying time in half!!
I have long hair and this dryer cuts my time in half! I recommend this to everyone!!
August 12, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Vestab This product is overpriced and works no better than your average hair dryer.
Not worth the extra cost. It lacks basic features such as having more than one speed.
August 1, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dane7 Nothing else can compare
I work for a distributor that carries ghd along with other manufacturers and as a consultant I always steer my customers towards ghd. The materials and technology that are used are far more superior to everything else we sell. The fact that they last much longer for professional use is a HUGE difference from my standpoint. The company genuinely cares about only putting their name on the best quality and backing up their standards with an awesome warranty. Coming from another brand it took a little time to get used to where the settings are placed but that is more of a personal thing. It has great airflow and temperature settings that allow me to either get hair dried quickly or slow it down some for doing different styles. The cord is long, so I have no problem moving around with it and it is constructed so it doesn't get twisted. I love the fact that the side has a portion that is non skid material so if I set it down it's not going to slide and fall off the counter. I could go on and on, but all in all, I absolutely love my ghd and will never buy anything else! ♡
July 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amethyst91 Its a decent hair dryer
Any hair dryer is going to have good and bad things and things that are missing to make it the perfect hair dry. You can't have it all and thats fine. I would recomend this hair dryer, just make sure you know what in for and you won't be disapointed, common sense.
Last month I had purches the Ghd hair dryerr. I have thick course curly mixed race hair, that is manageable.
To be honest I've never bought a hair dryer that was on the expensive range until I bought this hair dyer.
This blow dryer honestly is a decent hair dryer but remember not very one has the same type of hair, so we all get differrent results.
1) It blows air very strongy and blows it very direct so that drys the hair fast. I think that is what is more focused on this product to mantain the integrity of your hair and not to burn your hair with intence heat.
2) The ion technology built in also really helps to smooth out your hair and gives a silky shine finnish to your hair.
3) it's not as noisy as some dryers are. That shocked me because this dryer blows alot of air, it's powerful then a blow dryer you buy at a drug store.
1) If you have hair like mine after you've blow dried each section, your going to have to finnish each section with a flat iron if you want it silky stright, because the heat is not as strong as it needs to be for thick curly course hair. But it does help me cut time doing my hair, I get my hair done alot faster using this dryer.
2) you have to hold down on the cool shot button and it tiers your finger down holding it because the spring is strong inside the button.
3) The air vent grill in the back does not open for you to clean it properly. For something you play over or anywhere near a hunderd dollars it should absolutely be able to open the grill where the air gets suck in order to clean any hair that that gets traped in there. Cleaning it with a a soft brisle toothbrush is not enough to do the job right, common sense wise.
So in the end it's up to you if you choose to purches this product. I did my research through other reviews and the pros and cons where similar to what I've said when it comes to me hair type and I still chosed this hair dryer and I don't regrert it at all i. It has helped me alot doing my hair. With dedication I get great result as if a came out of a hair salon. I hope my review helps anyone understand what there in for buying product, I think you won't regert it.
July 20, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaylee Excellent
Love it excelent i recoment te product 100% i am happy with the recomendation when i went to by the blower
July 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Megameg Quick and hot hairdryer
My best friend in the UK let me borrow her hairdryer on a recent trip, and when I got home I realized my hair dryer wasn't even heating up even close to her gdh hair dryer. I immeadiately went online and purchased my own. I am extremely happy with the heat output and the efficiency at which it dries my hair. I went from 20 minutes to completely dry my hair to only 10. I'd 100% recommend, it is worth the sticker price.
July 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heathernpl So very pleased!
The dryer was even better than I recalled from 10 years previous. The lightweight and perfect balance made my work easier. My clients also noticed their finishing time to be completed sooner.
I highly recommend this product for the serious professional.
July 5, 2016