Sado zhang: beaded waves
ghd X Glacial Blue
As the frost creeps in and the days get shorter, add a twinkle to your look with this wintry trend. Create warmth in your locks with soft beachy waves – the perfect hairstyle to boast at the annual holiday party where a little glitzy glam is all you need. Fashioning this look is made easy with the ghd platinum+ styler. The ghd curl hold spray will protect your curls against chilly winds on your dash from the car to the party.
Embellished and elegant, this look was styled by Patrick Wilson on Sado Zhang. Follow our step-by-step guide to find out how.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. First, section the hair and prep with ghd curl hold spray to give your curls long-lasting hold.
2. Use the ghd tail comb to create a middle parting.
3. Section hair at the back of the head from ear to ear. Place ghd platinum+ styler on the hair parallel to the parting, pointing towards the face. Rotate the styler a full turn and glide through the hair, pulling out away from the head.
4. Continue curling around the head, always pointing the styler in the same direction.
5. Continuing to curl in the same direction means the styler will now point away from the face on the opposite side of the head. Continue this process until all hair is curled.
6. Brush through all the hair with the ghd oval dressing brush directing the hair behind the ear on one side.
7. Spritz the hair witha fixing hairspray to hold the style, rolling the can into the crest of the waves to help form them together.
8. To finish, add beads throughout the hair, focusing on the sides and back of the head.