© Jemella LTD
Red carpet styling session workshop
As part of the FASHION ZONE, this course will give you an insight into the fascinating world of fashion. You'll learn how CATWALK INFLUENCES can be used to take your cutting and dressing skills to the next level!
Educator: ghd lead creative educator, Lorna Baker or ghd art team member, Leah Walton
Level: All levels
Red Carpet hair is always in demand and the skills to create it are much sought after. When designing this seminar we have studied international red carpet events to capture emerging trends, ensuring that the sessions are focused on the looks your clients will soon be asking for. A key element of this workshop is showing you how to create the most beautiful base to your hair-up, allowing you to quickly and easily transform your clients for their big event.
This workshop will cover:
- how to achieve the latest red carpet styles and learn the skills you need to recreate them back at the salon
- demystify hair-up and gain confidence with easy-to-follow step-by-steps that cover preparation, choosing the right ghd product and finishing
Provided: Notebooks, certificate, light refreshments, all equipment and dolly head for practical use
Bring: Your own model if you wish at 1pm
Investment: £140/€155 +VAT Partership programme discount applies to ghd salons
Date & Location:
With Lorna Baker:
- ghd London studio, 26 October
- ghd Leeds academy, 2 November
- S A Patterson, Edinburgh, 9 November
With Leah Walton:
- ghd London studio, 7 September
- Belissimo, Limerick, 27 September
- Bankz Hair, Portlaoise, 28 September
- ghd Leeds academy, 26 October
- Zullo and Holland, Nottingham, 2 November
TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE EMAIL SEMINARS@GHDHAIR.COM OR CALL 0845 3301133. ALTERNATIVELY FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT YOUR GHD ACCOUNT MANAGER OR CREATIVE EDUCATOR.