Maya Jama x ghd
Loose Luxe Waves
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019
ghd have been to Coachella to show you the latest trends that will be hitting all the festivals this year. Guest artist Patrick Wilson has styled Maya Jama with loose luxe waves everyone will be envious of.
Perfect for second day hair, the loose waves are ideal for those long days of dancing, keeping your style looking cool and chic. Using both the ghd curve® classic curl tong and the ghd platinum+ festival collection styler this style is beautifully dressed out, making it easy to recreate but with stunning results.
Prep your look with ghd curl hold spray to make sure the waves see you through and with the added protection of our heat defense system you can style your hair without the worry of damage.
How to recreate Maya's look
1. Prep hair with ghd curl hold spray for shine and added heat protection.
2. Create a deep side parting and blow dry super straight using the ghd air® festival collection hair dryer.
3. Use the ghd curve® classic curl tong, alternating the direction of the curls for added texture.
4. Leave the ends straighter using the ghd platinum+ festival styler.
5. Seal the top of the parting using the back of the warm styler to lock in the hair.
6. Twist pin a small section of hair at the front aligned with the parting.
7. Finish with a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray for maximum hold.