Elisa maino: bed head half up bun
Now's the time to rock a glitzy bed head bun and be totally on trend with your hair up hairstyles for work. This surprisingly low maintenance hairstyle will be your best friend throughout the next few months, and will keep you looking glam and selfie ready at all times. This style sees the marriage of untamed waves and a half up bun, giving you the best of both worlds; elegant yet effortless glamour, kept off your face.
This style was created by Patrick Wilson on the lovely Elisa Maino. He achieved this look using the award winning ghd platinum+ styler, and to find out how, follow our half up half down hairstyles tutorial.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Using the end of the ghd tail comb, pull together a triangle section on top of the head and secure. This will later be used to create the top knot.
2. Next, start by creating a loose and beachy texture in the hair using the ghd platinum+ styler. Place hair between the plates, rotate 180 degrees away from the face and glide the style through the hair towards the ground.
3. Repeat through hair, changing direction each time and leaving the ends straighter for a more undone and less polished finish.
4. Take the next section of hair and alternate the direction of the styler by rotating it towards the face. Continue this alternate styling throughout the hair.
6. Secure the leftover section of hair with hat elastic to create a pony tail. Next, twist the hair into a knot shape and secure with a glitzy hair band for an added element of shine.