- This document sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that apply to the personalisation (“Personalisation”) of ghd goods (“Personalised Goods”) and should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Standard Terms”).
- Where these Terms conflict with the Standard Terms, these Terms will prevail.
- Personalised Goods are available directly from ghd for personal use only and are not intended for resale.
- Personalisation is available only on selected ghd products.
- Personalisation costs will be as set out on the website / at checkout.
- Our standard delivery terms will apply to Personalised Goods ordered, although there may be a slightly longer delivery time than usual due to the bespoke nature of Personalised Goods. Please see clause 4 of our Standard Terms for more information.
- Personalised Goods will be covered by our usual warranty conditions. Please see the ghd warranty handbook for more information. In the event that a warranty claim needs to be made in relation to Personalised Goods, the replacement will, where possible, contain the same Personalisation as the original order. In the unlikely event that ghd is unable to offer an identical replacement, at its sole discretion ghd will replace the Personalised Goods at no charge with a non-personalised product of comparable performance This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Due to their bespoke nature, you cannot cancel a contract for Personalised Goods. Clause 7 of our Standard Terms does not apply. It is your responsibility to ensure the Personalisation is correct when submitting your order. Submitted orders are considered final. We will try to accommodate changes or cancellation requests but cannot guarantee our ability to complete them. We do not accept responsibility for misspellings, grammatical errors or design errors caused by you. This does not affect your right to a replacement under clause 6 of the Standard Terms if Personalised Goods become defective within the usual warranty period.
- You must not upload content for use on Personalised Goods which:
- infringes another person's intellectual property rights;
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- includes any information which can be used to personally identify another person, without that person's permission; or
- is obscene, indecent or offensive.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept your Personalisation order or to cancel your order for Personalisation (as appropriate) if we determine, in our absolute discretion, that it does not comply with the content rules set out in clause 9 above.
- If we incur costs or third party liability as a result of your breach of clause 9.a (including the costs of defence of claims brought by third parties or any damages awarded against us as a consequence of such claims), you will be responsible for paying these costs/damages.
- These terms are governed by English law.